- The mind is not a separate substance but simply a domain of discourse
- The mental vocabulary does not refer to the structure of something, but simply to the way somebody behaves or will behave
- The mind "is" the behavior of the body
- Physical objects exist, mental objects are merely vocabulary
- There is no difference between body and mind, except for the language we use to talk of them
- Descartes invented a myth: the mind inside the body ("the ghost in the machine")
See also the review of "Concept of Mind"