- Greed is unique to the human species: other animals content themselves with what they need in order to survive. Humans are never satiated. We work even if we already have enough food, clothing and housing.
- There is basically no end to human needs because the needs of a human being change as previous needs are satisfied, whereas animal needs are always the same.
- Marketing (the creation of new needs) makes sense only for the human species.
- A marketer is someone who tells you what you need even before you need it.
- Civilizations are the product of this endless quest for more. Greed is the fundamental force that set the human species apart from the other species.