This page provides a list of the main things to see in Canada. "++"
identifies the top attractions.
- Toronto, Ontario: +City Hall (1965), Harborfront, CN Tower, Old City Hall, Ontario Parliament, University of Toronto, +Casa Loma, Ma Yansong's Absolute "Marilyn Monroe" Towers in the suburb of Mississauga (2011), Daniel Libeskind's L Tower (2012), School of Design OCAD Building, +Henry Moore Sculpture Center at Art Gallery of Ontario , Libeskind's L Tower
- Midland (near Toronto): +Sainte-Marie among the Hurons
- Ontario: Libeskind's +Royal Ontario Museum (2006)
- Ottawa, Ontario: Parliament House (1867), Louise Bourgeois' "Maman" (1999) in front of the National Gallery, Ron Mueck's "A Girl" (2006) at National Gallery of Canada
- Niagara, Ontario: Waterfalls
- Montreal: +Vieux Montreal, Notre Dame, Place des Arts, Oratoire Saint-Joseph, +Buckminster Fuller's Biosphere (1967) at Expo 67, +Habitat 67 ( 2600 Pierre Dupuy Avenue at Marc-Drouin Quay on Ile-Sainte-Helene), Calder's "Man" (1967) at Saint Helen Island Parc Jean-Drapeau
- Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre (near Montreal): Cyclorama of Jerusalem
- Quebec City: Place Royale, Maison Chevalier, Chateau Frontenac, Citadelle, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre
- Vancouver: +Sheraton Tower (2001), Harbour Centre Tower, Bloedel Conservatory, Capitano suspension bridge, +Dennis Oppenheim's "Device to Root Out Evil", Capilano Suspension Bridge, West Coast Trail in Vancouver Island, Vancouver Convention Centre West (living roof)
- Banff National Park
- Yoho Park
- Jasper Park
- Kluane Park